This strawberry banana smoothie recipe is thick, creamy, and fresh. It's a classic recipe that's made with only 4 ingredients and ready in 5 minutes!
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 fresh banana (cut into chunks)
- 1 cup almond milk (or any type of milk )
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds ((optional))
- Add the frozen strawberries and bananas to the bottom of your blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until smooth. Enjoy!
- For a creamier smoothie: use a frozen banana instead of a fresh one
- For a sweeter smoothie: add 2 - 3 teaspoons of honey
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: banana, smoothie, strawberry