An easy, 5-ingredient recipe for no bake energy balls that are sweet + satisfying!
These bite-sized balls are convenient to take on the go or make ahead and snack on throughout your week.
No Bake Energy Balls Ingredients
- 1 ¼ cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup maple syrup
How to Make No Bake Energy Balls
? Step 1: Mix Ingredients Together
In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together. Use a spoon or your hands to mix until well-combined.
? Step 2: Refrigerate
Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
? Step 3: Make the Balls
Using a cookie scoop or spoon, portion out balls that are about 1” in diameter. Use your hands to roll and press them into balls.
Tips for This Recipe
- Oats: old fashioned rolled oats work best for this recipe (don't use quick oats)
- Sweetener: this recipe calls for maple syrup but you can substitute your preferred sweetener (like honey)
- To make the balls: after refrigerating, the ball mixture will be firm and it works best if you use your hands to shape and roll it
How to Store No Bake Energy Balls
- In the fridge: store in an airtight container for up to 1 week
- In the freezer: store in an airtight container for up to 3 months