This is THE Hot Girl Summer Salad that went viral on TikTok! And it's easy to see why...it's incredibly satisfying, super flavorful, and deliciously crunchy.
About The Recipe
Not only is this a healthy recipe that's loaded with fresh ingredients; it's tasty and satisfying too. The hard boiled eggs give this recipe plenty of protein, and all of the chopped veggies add a good variety of nutrients.
You'll want to make this salad your new go-to for a lunch, dinner, or meal prep for this summer and beyond.
- Dressing: I've created my own simple, homemade Zesty Italian Dressing for this recipe but you can use a store bought version (that's what she does in the original TikTok recipe)
- Cucumbers: I've used English/hot house cucumbers but any variety will work
- Bell peppers: use any color
- Pepperoncini: these are usually found in a jar in the condiment aisle of the grocery store. Banana peppers (or even pickles) could be substituted.
- Leftovers: if you have leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 - 5 days.
- Meal prep: this is a great recipe for meal prep! Make it ahead of time and store it in a single container or individual containers. Double the recipe if you want larger portions.