This is an easy, fail-proof way to make baked brie, topped with a simple and delicious drizzle of honey. It's always a crowd pleaser as an appetizer or snack. You can't go wrong with this cheesy, gooey, sweet treat!
- 8 - 16 ounces wheel of brie
- 2 - 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Unwrap the wheel of brie and place it on a parchment-paper lined baking sheet or in a small baking dish.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes for an 8 ounce wheel and 20 - 25 minutes for a 16 ounce/1 pound wheel. You can also microwave your brie for 1 ½ - 2 minutes. To test for doneness, press gently on the middle of the wheel. It should feel very soft, almost like you could press through the top.
- Drizzle honey on top and optionally sprinkle fresh rosemary.
- Serve immediately with crackers or fruit for dipping.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: appetizer, brie, cheese, cheese dip, holiday, christmas, thanksgiving, baked, party, finger food