An easy, 5 minute recipe for apple nachos with peanut butter, honey and chocolate chips (the PERFECT combination)! These apple nachos are a crave-worthy, crunchy and sweet snack.
- 1 large apple ((I used Fuji))
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Melt the peanut butter: melt the peanut butter in a small bowl in the microwave or in a saucepan on the stovetop. The peanut butter should be warmed through and easy to drizzle.
- Arrange your apple: thinly slice the apple and add the slices in a single layer on a large plate.
- Make the nachos: drizzle the melted peanut butter & honey over the apples. Sprinkle on the chocolate chips. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: apples, chocolate chips