An easy antipasto salad recipe that's loaded with fresh Italian flavors. This recipe always looks & tastes impressive! It's also naturally gluten-free & keto friendly.
- 6 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ½ cup green olives
- ½ cup black olives
- 2 ounces salami (chopped)
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Assemble the salad: in a large bowl, add the chopped lettuce. Top with the remaining ingredients.
- Add the dressing: drizzle the salad with dressing and toss. You can use store bought Italian dressing or make your own using the ingredients above. To make your own dressing, stir together the ingredients in a small bowl and then drizzle over the salad.
Notes on ingredient substitutions:
- Cheese: you can also use cubed provolone or mozzarella
- Lettuce: add up to 6 cups if you prefer more lettuce in your salad
- Tomatoes: you can use cherry or grape tomatoes
- Olives: you can substitute for 1 cup of an olive medley or 1 cup of your preferred olives
- Salami: I prefer Genoa salami for this recipe, but any variation will work.
- Dressing: If you make your own, you can use either white wine or red wine vinegar
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: feta, olives, salad, salami, tomatoes