This recipe is for a traditional Greek salad that's full of fresh produce and flavors that will make you feel as if you've been transported to the Mediterranean. It's easy to make in only 15 minutes and tossed with a simple, classic Greek dressing.
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces feta cheese, cut into ½ inch cubes
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves (optional)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano, plus a pinch more for sprinkling
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients.
- Add all of the salad ingredients to a large bowl, drizzle the dressing on top and toss. Optionally, top with an additional sprinkle of oregano and drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge in an airtight container for 4 - 5 days.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: greek salad, traditional, classic, feta, olives, tomatoes, cucumber, greek salad dressing, tomatoes, chopped