This easy Thanksgiving fruit salad is made with the best mix of seasonal fall fruits and ready in only 10 minutes. It can also be made in advance to save time on Thanksgiving day.
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 pear, diced
- 1 red apple, diced
- 1 ½ cups red grapes, halved
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Sprinkle of cinnamon (optional)
- Mix the dressing: in a small bowl, stir together the honey, lemon juice, and lemon zest, and cinnamon (optional).
- Mix the salad: add the remaining ingredients to a large bowl. Drizzle the dressing on top and stir to mix. Taste and season with more honey, lemon, or cinnamon if desired.
- Serve: serve immediately or cover and store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to enjoy. You can make this recipe ahead of time and let it sit overnight. The apples and pears will start to brown after 1-2 days. The recipe will stay good for 4-5 days.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: thankgiving, salad, fruit, healthy, side dish, holiday, fall, autumn, harvest, apple, pear, pecans, cranberries, orange