This homemade Sweet Kale Salad is a copycat inspired by popular salad kits sold in stores. It's a chopped salad that's loaded with crunchy toppings and a creamy poppyseed dressing.
- 4 cups chopped curly kale
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup shredded radicchio, optional
- ½ cup roasted & salted pepitas
- ½ cup goat cheese crumbles (about 3 ounces)
Creamy Poppyseed Dressing:
- ¾ cup plain whole greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Mix the dressing: in a small bowl or jar, stir together the dressing ingredients. Add water (about 2 - 4 tablespoons) until it reaches your desired thickness.
- Make the salad: add all of the salad ingredients to a large bowl. Drizzle the dressing on top and toss to mix. Use as much of the dressing as preferred.
- Serve: enjoy immediately or store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Salad
Keywords: kale, salad, fall, autumn, winter, pepitas, pumpkin seeds, broccoli slaw, poppyseed, poppyseed dressing, creamy, cranberries, goat cheese, radicchio, copycat, cosco, chopped