This strawberry feta spinach salad is is loaded with fresh strawberries, crunchy pecans, creamy feta, and refreshing cucumber — all tossed in a simple balsamic vinaigrette.
- 3 cups halved strawberries (about 1 pound)
- ½ cup crumbled feta (about 4 ounces)
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 5 ounces spinach
Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Add all of the ingredients for the salad to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl or jar, mix together the dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss. Start by using half of the dressing and then add more depending on personal preference.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Main Course, Side Dish
- Method: No Bake
Keywords: strawberry, spinach, feta, cucumber, balsamic dressing, salad