This pasta salad with Italian dressing is loaded with the ultimate mix of fresh and flavorful ingredients. Plus it's super easy to make: simply cook the pasta, toss everything together and enjoy!
- 16 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 pound salami or summer sausage, cut into rounds and then quartered
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, in small balls or cubed
- 1 bell pepper, diced (green or yellow)
- 1 ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ½ cups thinly sliced and quartered cucumber
- 1 ⅓ cups Italian vinaigrette dressing
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup black olives, sliced (like kalamata olives)
- ⅓ cup chopped parsley, optional for garnish
- Cook the pasta: cook the pasta according to the package directions until al dente (still slightly firm). Once cooked, drain the pasta and then rinse it with cold water.
- Add remaining ingredients: add all of the ingredients, including the cooked pasta and salad dressing, to large bowl and stir gently to combine.
- Serve: serve cold, optionally topped with fresh chopped parsley. For best flavor, refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main Course, Side Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 507
- Sugar: 11.2g
- Sodium: 2094mg
- Fat: 19.6g
- Saturated Fat: 8.7g
- Carbohydrates: 64.1g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Protein: 23g
- Cholesterol: 55mg
Keywords: Italian, pasta salad, Italian dressing, mozzarella, salami, summer sausage, olives