This leftover turkey salad is a delicious way to use up your Thanksgiving leftovers. It's meant to be made with leftover ingredients from your Thanksgiving dinner — no cooking or trip to the store required!
- 3-4 cups cubed leftover roasted turkey
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir together with a fork until combined.
- Taste and season with additional salt, pepper, or honey (for sweetness) as desired.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container. The turkey salad will stay good for up to 3 - 4 days from when the turkey was cooked.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: turkey salad, turkey, mayonnaise, leftover, cranberries, pecans, thankgiving, fall, autumn, holidays, christmas, creamy