This classic corn salad is all the flavors of summer in a bowl! It's full of fresh summer produce: crispy cucumbers, sweet corn, and juicy tomatoes all tossed in a simple, light vinaigrette.
- 4 ears of corn, shucked (about 3 cups corn)
- 1 cup diced roma tomatoes (about 3 tomatoes)
- 1 cup diced english cucumber (about 1 large cucumber)
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add the corn and continue to gently boil for 3 - 5 minutes, until the corn is cooked. The kernels should turn tender and bright yellow. Remove the corn, let it cool and then cut off the kernels.
- Add all of the salad ingredients, including the corn to a large bowl. Drizzle the dressing on top and toss to mix.
- Taste and season with additional salt, pepper, or honey (for sweetness) as desired.
- Corn: you can substitute canned, grilled, or frozen corn for this recipe. Just be sure to cook it properly first and use about 3 cups total.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Serving Size: 1/5th of recipe
- Calories: 244
- Sugar: 8.2g
- Sodium: 369mg
- Fat: 13.9g
- Saturated Fat: 3.2g
- Carbohydrates: 29.2g
- Fiber: 4.6g
- Protein: 6.4g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
Keywords: corn, salad, feta, tomatoes, cucumber, summer, fresh, side salad