This cheeseburger salad is a deconstructed cheeseburger in a bowl (minus the bun)! It's made with beef, cheese, tomatoes, pickles, onions, and lettuce. And the dressing is Thousand Island Dressing, which actually uses many of the same ingredients as a classic burger sauce!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sliced pickles
- ⅓ cup sliced red onion
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Cook the beef: heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and crumble the beef until browned, about 7-10 minutes. The beef should be cooked through and no longer pink in the middle. Drain any excess grease and set aside to cool.
- Assemble salad: add all of the salad ingredients to a large bowl. Drizzle Thousand Island Dressing on top and toss to mix. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: salad, cheeseburger, beef, ground beef, easy, dinner, lunch, meal prep, thousand island, burger, summer, spring