This BLT salad is is a classic BLT (bacon + lettuce + tomato) sandwich turned into a salad! It's even better than the sandwich version, swapping bread slices for crispy croutons and adding a creamy drizzle of ranch dressing!
- 12 oz cooked & chopped bacon
- 5 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 chopped avocado
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 1-2 cups croutons
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (whole fat, not non-fat)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (from about 2 lemons)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 - 3 tablespoons water (or more)
- Mix together the dressing ingredients by stirring together or using a food processor.
- Add all of the salad ingredients to a large bowl, drizzle the dressing on top and toss to mix.
- Enjoy! Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Salad
Keywords: blt, bacon, tomato, ranch dressing