Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
This classic, easy chicken salad recipe is delicious as a stand-alone dish or on sandwiches, wraps, or lettuce. It's a quick, 10 minute recipe that's done in only 2 steps.
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 pounds chicken breasts about 3 breasts cooked, shredded & chopped into bite-sized pieces*
- 1 ½ cups chopped celery about 3 stalks
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh dill optional for garnish
Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and stir to combine.
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 - 5 days. Optionally, sprinkle with freshly chopped dill before serving.
- *How to cook the chicken: this recipe calls for 2 pounds (about 3 breasts) of cooked chicken. You'll want to bake your chicken in the oven (25 minutes at 425°F) until cooked through, shred it using two forks (or your hands) and then chop it into bite-sized pieces.