Garlic Butter Steak Bites
These garlic butter steak bites are ready in only 15 minutes and cook in one skillet. This is an easy recipe that's always a memorable treat! Plus the garlic butter sauce is HEAVENLY.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ¼ - ½ lb sirloin steak cut into cubes (or tenderloin or rib eye)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter unsalted
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic about 4 - 5 cloves
- Chopped parsley optional for garnish
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Dab the steak with a paper towel to remove any moisture (this will help it sear). Add the steak to the skillet in a single layer (cook in batches if necessary), and cook 4 - 5 minutes, stirring to brown on all sides. Drain any excess grease.
Reduce the heat to low and add the butter and garlic to the pan. As the butter melts, stir it into the steak. Cook for 1 - 2 more minutes, until the steak is coated in the butter.
Serve immediately, drizzled with the melted butter and garlic as preferred. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Note: it's recommended to use a large skillet that's at least 10" in size to cook your steak bites. You can use a cast iron skillet (like this all-purpose one) or regular/non-stick pan.