These garlic butter steak bites are ready in only 15 minutes and cook in one skillet. This is an easy recipe that’s always a memorable treat! Plus the garlic butter sauce is HEAVENLY.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ¼ – ½ lb sirloin steak, cut into cubes (or tenderloin or rib eye)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, unsalted (or ghee for dairy-free)
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic (about 4 – 5 cloves)
- Chopped parsley, optional for garnish
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Dab the steak with a paper towel to remove any moisture (this will help it sear). Add the steak to the skillet in a single layer (cook in batches if necessary), and cook 4 – 5 minutes, stirring to brown on all sides. Drain any excess grease.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the butter and garlic to the pan. As the butter melts, stir it into the steak. Cook for 1 – 2 more minutes, until the steak is coated in the butter.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with the melted butter and garlic as preferred. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Note: it’s recommended to use a large skillet that’s at least 10″ in size to cook your steak bites. You can use a cast iron skillet (like this all-purpose one) or regular/non-stick pan.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: steak, dinner, skillet