Ready in only 20 minutes, these burger bowls with special sauce are an easy, healthy, DELICIOUS dinner. They’re all the parts of a burger (minus the bun) in the form of a bowl.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 6 – 8 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ⅓ cup sliced pickles
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoon relish
- Cook the beef: Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, cook and crumble the beef until browned, about 5 – 7 minutes. Add garlic powder, salt & pepper as the beef cooks. Drain excess grease when done.
- Make the sauce: while the beef cooks, stir together the ingredients for the sauce.
- Assemble the bowls: start with a layer of lettuce and then add all of the burger bowl toppings, including cooked ground beef. Finish with a drizzle of the special sauce.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: burger, bowl, sauce, beef, meal prep