Ready in only 30 minutes, these easy baked chicken meatballs perfect as an appetizer, stand-alone meal, or paired with your favorite sauce. They’re tasty, simple, and freezer-friendly too.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.
- Using your hands or a cookie scoop, form meatballs that are about 1” wide. Place the meatballs on the baking sheet so that they are not touching.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes in the preheated oven. The meatballs should be cooked through (the cooked internal temperature of chicken is 165°F) and browned on the outside.
- Serve warm as a stand-alone meal or pair the meatballs with your favorite sauce. Store leftovers in the fridge for 3 – 4 days or freeze them for 3 – 4 months.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Baked
Keywords: chicken, meatballs